The Eden Shores neighborhood is named after the Eden Township that was established in 1850 by farmers migrating from Mt. Eden, Kentucky. The township spanned the area from west of what is now Interstate 880 and south of today’s State Route 92. Also known as Mt. Eden, the Eden Township developed shipping and salt harvesting industries along the San Francisco bay.
What is known as the Eden Shores HOA community (The Bay, The Cape, and The Breakers, west of the railroad tracks) are 534 single family homes.
Standard Pacific subsequently built additional homes on land east of the railroad tracks, along Marina Drive: 122 condominium units known as the Crossings and 139 single-family homes known as the Bridgeport community. And then, in 2017, Pulte Homes built an initial 66 residential units in an area bounded by Hesperian Blvd., Eden Shores Blvd., and Marina Drive that are referred to as the Spindrift community. The Spindrift, Crossings, Bridgeport, and Eden Shores HOA communities – including the Costco Store, the industrial establishments along Industrial Blvd and the Eden Shores Neighborhood Commercial Center – make up the Eden Shores neighborhood.
- The Swallow – 3 bedroom, 2 bath (1,824 Sq Ft) [View Floorplan]
- The Heron – 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath (2,197 Sq Ft) [View Floorplan]
- The Pintail – 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath (2,291 Sq Ft) [View Floorplan]
- The Mallard – 5 bedroom, 3 bath (2,440 Sq Ft) [View Floorplan]
- The Hawk – 5 bedroom, 3 bath (2,687 Sq Ft) [View Floorplan]
- The Raven – One Level (2,402 Sq Ft)
- The Cardinal – Two Level (2,854 Sq Ft)
- The Robin – Two Level (3,180 Sq Ft)
- The Oriole – Two Level (3,240 Sq Ft)
- The Eagle – Two Level (3,489 Sq Ft)
- The Breakers – Two Level (3,713 Sq Ft)
- The Falcon – Two Level (4,148 Sq Ft)
- The Daffodil – Two Level (1,835 Sq Ft)
- The Iris – Two Level (1,687 Sq Ft)
- The Lotus – Two Level (2,134 Sq Ft)
- The Sunflower– Two Level (1,924 Sq Ft)
- The Ginger – Two Level (1,526 Sq Ft)
- The Tamarind – Two Level (1,750 Sq Ft)
- The Saffron – Two Level (1,867 Sq Ft)
For Sale and Sold Listings
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.