Victoria Village, Kensington & Ryland PorticoVarious builders were involved in this development. WMC Construction started Victoria Village in 1993. In 1994-1997 it was continued along with Kensington by Pinn Bros. In 2000 Ryland Portico was built by Ryland Homes. Several city parks, Coyote Hills Regional Park and Alameda County’s extensive biking, hiking and walking trails are nearby. For other activities, Union Landing Shopping Center, with a Century 25 theatre complex, numerous shops and dining choices are close at hand. Easy commute access to freeways 880, 84 & 92 and Silicon Valley. Approximately 4 miles to Union City BART.
- The Morningstar – Two Level (2,070 Sq Ft) [View Floorplan]
- The Willow – Two Level (2,080 Sq Ft) [View Floorplan]
- The Lilac – Two Level (2,300 Sq Ft) [View Floorplan]
- The Brighton – Two Level (2,050 Sq Ft)
- The Kensington – Two Level (2,200 Sq Ft)
- The Windsor – Two Level (2,450 Sq Ft)
For Sale and Sold Listings
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.