Built by Summerhill Homes in 2007-2009. The community presents two home collections: Traditions and Legacy. Fashioned with an appealing blend of Santa Barbara, Cottage and French Normandy architectural styles, these breathtaking homes invite residents and guests to enjoy the best of Bay Area living. Eight spacious and flexible floor plans with a variety of room options, large master suites and up to six bedrooms and four and one-half baths.
A four acre park (Acinelli) is located within the community and includes a soccer field and play structures. Several city parks, Coyote Hills Regional Park and Alameda County’s extensive biking, hiking and walking trails are nearby.
For other activities, Union Landing Shopping Center, with a Century 25 theatre complex. numerous shops and dining choices are close at hand. Easy commute access to freeways 880, 84 & 92 and Silicon Valley. Approximately 15 minutes to BART.
The Traditions Series:
- The Lenox – 4 bedroom, 3 bath – 2214 sq ft [View Floorplan]
- The Gorham – 4 bedroom, 3 bath – 2742 sq ft [View Floorplan]
- The Dresden – 5 bedroom, 4 bath – 2967-2978 sq ft [View Floorplan]
- The Wedgewood – 5 bedroom, 4 bath, loft – 3147-3160 sq ft [View Floorplan]
- The Haviland – 4 bedroom, 4 bath, den, loft – 3367 sq ft [View Floorplan]
The Legacy Series:
- The Marquis – 4 bed, 3 bath, den, loft – 3538-3759 sq ft [View Floorplan]
- The Tiffany – 5 bedroom, 4 .5 bath, bonus – 3759-3957 sq ft [View Floorplan]
- The Waterford – 4 bedroom, 4 bath, den, loft – 3854 sq ft [View Floorplan]
For Sale and Sold Listings
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.